Job Vacancy - Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic
WA Hino is Australia’s largest & most awarded Hino truck dealership. An opportunity exists for an experienced Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic to join our outstanding team based in Welshpool.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you must have prior experience working with trucks/buses and be willing to work as part of a team in our busy workshop.
The role of a Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic is a varied and challenging one and would suit an individual who has a real flexible and 'can-do' attitude and is willing to provide support across a range of areas ensuring success.
The successful candidate will need to be a confident self starter, with the ability to perform well under pressure and a meticulous approach to delivering quality work. Resourcefulness and people skills will be essential
Skills & Experience:
· At least 3 years experience working in a Workshop (preferably in a Heavy Vehicle Truck environment)
· Previous experience working in a fast paced environment
· The ability to prioritize and adapt to changes in daily schedules
· A strong work ethic with a high attention to detail
· Strong communication skills
· A Heavy Rigid truck license (or ability to obtain same) is advantageous.
· Possess relevant trade qualifications
· Full time position.
· Competitive wages.
· Opportunity for overtime.
If you are ready to make a change, have an enthusiastic attitude, and have the right skill set, please send your resume in complete confidence to Matt Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.